Incorporating Uniclic technology, the cabinets just click together.
NO TOOLS, NO SCREWS, NO GLUE. JUST THE CABINETS
The interlocking assembly system on Cooke & Lewis Clic cabinets means no weak points, and strength the whole length of the panels. With no visible fixings, you can be sure of a seamless finish every time. Cooke & Lewis Clic is up to three times faster to put together than traditional kitchen cabinet. Making it the smart choice to save you time.
Because all Cooke & Lewis Clic cabinets come packed flat, they're a real space saver making them easier to transport and much easier to work with if you're fitting in a small space. Plus with less components compared to traditional kitchen cabinets, you won't need to spend any time working out which parts are which.
Buy in store or via our orderline 0845 605 6666
- 18mm thick MFC panels, 1mm ABS
on leading edges
- 8mm solid back
- No fittings required
- Solid top and bottom are interchangeable
- 18mm adjustable shelves, 3 possible heights
- Adjustable tool less legs
- Tool less solid centre post, with a unique turn fastener technology
- Tool-less and adjustable hanging bracket system
- FIRA British Standard level H approved for heavy domestic use