Irwin Jack Panel Saw (L)650mm
With 10 teeth per inch, this 490mm high quality c75 steel blade jack panel saw from Irwin is specifically designed for domestic and trade use, gives an universal cut. The triple ground teeth make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It comes with an ergonomically designed, soft grip so you can work for a prolonged period of time. With a 45° and 90° angle guide built in, you can easily cut a specific angle with complete accuracy.
- Guarantee - Lifetime
- Next Day Delivery . Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery (excluding Sunday) (note that this will be subject to different terms and conditions)
Items often bought with this product
|Colour description :||Blue and yellow|
|Rust and wear prevention :||Lacquered blade|
|Blade type :||High quality C75 steel blade|
|Saw teeth :||Triple ground teeth|
|Teeth per inch (TPI) :||10|
|Blade length :||490mm|
|Type of cut :||Universal cut|
- Optimized tooth design and set 10TPI. Provides maximum versatility, speed and quality of cut.
- Hardpoint teeth tri-ground
- High quality 0.85mm lacquered blade for stability and rust protection
- Comfort grip incorporating finger rest for maximum grip and control