Stanley Cordless Stud Sensor
This stud sensor is specially designed for detection of wood and metal studs as well as live wiring.
- Detects wood and metal up to 19mm and live AC cables up to 51mm
- Next Day Delivery . Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery (excluding Sunday) (note that this will be subject to different terms and conditions)
|Battery type :||9V|
|Indicator :||Audio and visual|
|Minimum temperature range :||0°C|
|Maximum temperature range :||49°C|
- Wood or Metal Studs Up to 3/4” (19 mm) AK23through drywall Live AC Wires (120 volts AC) Up to 2” (50 mm) through drywall
- LCD screen clearly displays all of the sensor's readings. LED light.
- Operating Temperature (-0°C to +49°C) Surface Temperature (-20°C to +66°C)
- OnePass centre-find technology locates stud centres. Marking channel improves accuracy of marking-out readings