Slemcka Traditional Metal Stove Fan
This Slemcka traditional stove fan is used for helping maintain your fireplace or wood stove.
- Best maintained by an occasional wipe with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Available in-store only
Features and benefits
Heat Powered Stove Fan. Easy to Use Simply place the stove fan on your stove. When the surface temperature gets high enough, the fan starts automatically. When the stove temperature drops the stove fan slows down. No electricity required.
|Colour description :||Black|
|Height (mm) :||230mm|
|Width (mm) :||130mm|
|Depth (mm) :||120mm|
|Weight (g) :||565g|
- Increased Efficiency. Warm air is pushed out in to the living area rather than just rising to the ceiling above the stove. This improves the heating effectiveness of the stove and results in greater room comfort
- Unique Blade Design. The unique stove fan blade is designed to deliver a broad cross section of gentle air movement to avoid uncomfortable drafts. The stove fan blade is our most efficient blade yet, moving more air at a wider range of stove temperatures
- Costs Nothing to Operate. Using only the heat from the stove, The stove fan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. No cords, plugs or batteries are required
- Place the stove fan on your stove top and it will work automatically