Beko WDIY854310 White Built In Washer Dryer
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A
- Water consumption per cycle - 47 L
- Delivery date confirmed at checkout
Features and benefits
This washing machine from Beko has a large drum sizes allowing you to wash more in one go, making life easier and saving you time. You can wash up to 40 shirts in one wash cycle, making it ideal for large families who frequently wash large loads and bulky items. Additionally you can dry up to 5kg in one load, which is the equivalent of 25 shirts.
|Wash performance rating :||A|
|Spin performance rating :||A|
|Maximum speed :||1400rpm|
|Wash load :||8kg|
|Drying Conditions :||5 kg drying capacity|
|Number of preset programmes :||16|
|Timer :||Timer delay|
|Safety feature :||Child safety lock|
|Height (mm) :||850mm|
|Width (mm) :||600mm|
|Depth (mm) :||540mm|
|Material :||Stainless steel|
|Loading :||Front loading|
- The Pro-Smart Inverter Motor delivers improved energy efficiency, reduced noise levels and is more reliable compared to standard motors. It also comes with a 10 year warranty for guaranteed peace of mind.
- Fast Wash and Dry - 1kg in 60 min - This handy programme allows you to wash and dry up to 5 shirts in only 60 minutes, great for solving last minute clothing dilemmas.
- Quick wash programmes allow fast cleaning of smaller loads. Ideal for when you're in a hurry, the Xpress Super Short Programme washes a 2kg load of lightly soiled laundry in just 14 min.
- An anti-allergy wash & dry cycle, endorsed by Allergy UK, helps reduce the amount of allergens like cat, dog and pollen allergens as well as bacteria and fungi. Ideal for households with allergy or asthma sufferers.
- Using advanced technology, this washer dryer uses much less water then other models on the market, helping you save money on water bills.