Our returns policy
Please keep your receipt for anything you buy from us. It will ensure we can help you if you need to return an item.
Products ordered for home delivery
If you have received an order by post and wish to return it, you must do so within 45 days after delivery. You can do this by:
- In the first instance, calling us on 0333 014 3357, emailing us at email@example.com, or writing to us at B&Q To Home Team, Torrance House, Erskine, Renfrewshire, PA8 6PA to arrange a collection.
- Alternatively, you can return the product to your local B&Q store, but you must bring your sales advice and the credit/debit card used for payment or you may be declined a refund.
Any return is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused
- Orders which are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded
- Perishable products such as plants purchased online will not be exchanged or refunded
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid (including relevant delivery charges) less any collection charges. If you return a part of an order, we will recalculate any applicable delivery charge for the remaining part of the order and also deduct this from the refund
- We reserve the right to refuse a return and to ask for proof of identification
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
You may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery, however, you may receive your order before you have time to cancel it.
Please refer to our delivery page for delivery service terms and conditions. If you don't know which service your product has used, search for the product EAN on diy.com and the product page will either mention the delivery service or estimated delivery time.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights.
Please call 0333 014 3357 to arrange a collection or return the item(s) to your local store with your sales advice and the credit/debit card used for payment or you may be declined a refund or exchange.
*Lines are open 8am to 8pm weekdays, 8am to 8pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.