Floodstop Flood Barrier Red
- 1 metre long, lightweight flood barrier unit - use as part of a complete system to prevent flooding in extreme weather conditions
- Connect multiple barriers together in a straight line using a barrier hub key (EAN 5060169651883) and create a 90° angle in wall using a flood barrier hub (EAN 5060169651876)
- Delivery usually within 7 days (exc. Sat & Sun)
Items often bought with this product
Features and benefits
Floodstop units (pods) actually fill with the rising flood water. This, combined with the weighted connections keys, means that an assembled barrier will always be denser than the flood water.Each flood prevention pod incorporates a unique foam gasket base. When the foam gasket is placed under pressure by the self-filling units a seal with the ground is created. The beauty of this patented flood prevention system is that no bolting to the ground is required. It also means that when the flood waters recede, the pods empty themselves and become light enough to be carried away. They are also a much more cost effective and reliable alternative to flood sandbags.
|Construction :||Units are made from medium density polyethylene with a polyester foam gasket on the base|
|Colour description :||Red|
|Pack quantity :||1|
- Unlike sandbags, Floodstop Barriers can be used time and again, meaning they are extremely economical when used in areas prone to frequent flooding
- No ground or wall fixings required. Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Units are made from medium density polyethylene with a polyester foam gasket on the base
- Flood protection.