Exterior Plywood Board (Th)12mm (W)607mm (L)1220mm Pack 3
- Strong weight to strength ratio
- Can be used for van and trailer linings, stressed skin panels, huts, garages, sheds, and many other tasks
- Order by 7pm (exc. Sat & Sun) for delivery within 4 working days
Features and benefits
Plywood is a warm and beautiful material. Its raw material, wood, is a renewable natural resource and one of the construction materials that has been awarded environmental certification. Plywood is strong, its surface durable, easy to work with and easy to handle. This makes it an excellent general-purpose construction panel.
|Brand :||Metsä Wood|
|Length (m) :||1.22m|
|Width (m) :||0.607m|
|Material :||Exterior Plywood|
|Suitable for :||For a wide range of joinery tasks|
|Surface finish :||Smooth sanded surface|
|Standard :||BS EN 13986:2004|
- General joinery, shelving, boxing in, signage, fascias and soffits, van and trailer linings, huts, garages, sheds, external joinery, temporary structures, packing cases, bins, vehicle building, benches, shelving and concrete formwork.
- Used as external wall panels and claddings but only when edge sealed.
- Versatile non-structural building board with a smooth sanded surface