MDF Board (Th)25mm (W)1220mm (L)2440mm
This MDF Board is Use for a range of internal applications including shelving unit construction, cupboard doors and more
- Medium Density Fibreboard with a smooth sanded finish and completely free of natural defects
- Available in-store only
Features and benefits
Medium Density Fibreboard with a smooth sanded finish and completely free of natural defects. MDF is suitable for a wide number of internal uses such as internal joinery, panelling, boxing in, furniture, shelving, modelling, jigsaws, shop fittings, and architectural mouldings.
- Free of natural defects. Smooth sanded surface and precision finish. Excellent machining qualities.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- Sanding and cutting MDF will create a lot of dust. It is advised that customers use breathing and eye protection. Use dust extractors on electric saws, do not cut in confined spaces.
- This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
Health & Safety data sheets for TradePoint products
This item may come with health and safety hazards. Find out more about this product and discover how you can stay safe and secure.Find more health & safety information on MDF Board (Th)25mm (W)1220mm (L)2440mmabout Control of Substances Hazardous to Health