Features and benefits
Spruce Plywood is an excellent general-purpose construction panel, ideal for both interior and exterior construction work. Spruce is manufactured from a long-grained, homogenous Nordic conifer with straight fibres. Its veneer structure gives this versatile plywood panel considerable strength and rigidity. Spruce plywood panels are light, easy to work with and easy to install using conventional wood-working tools and fasteners. As well as being beautifully light coloured, Spruce plywood is also up to 20% lighter than many alternatives whilst maintaining similar strength characteristics and resistance to humidity.
- High strength premium quality structural panel 20% lighter than many alternatives
- This panel has been technically assessed and achieved an agreement certificate for use as wall skins/sheathing in timber frame construction.
- Manufactured using Nordic Spruce. The natural properties of Nordic Spruce make it light, easy to work with, easy to saw and easy to nail.
- CE marked complying with EN13986 governing panels for use in construction
- If used externally then all faces and edges should be treated with an appropriate preserver to prolong lifespan