Spruce Plywood Board (Th)18mm (W)1220mm (L)2440mm
This SPRUCE Plywood Board is External structural applications
- Premium quality high strength structural panel
- Available in-store only
Features and benefits
Spruce Plywood is an excellent general-purpose construction panel, ideal for both interior and exterior construction work. Spruce is manufactured from a long-grained, homogenous Nordic conifer with straight fibres. Its veneer structure gives this versatile plywood panel considerable strength and rigidity. Spruce plywood panels are light, easy to work with and easy to install using conventional wood-working tools and fasteners. As well as being beautifully light coloured, Spruce plywood is also up to 20% lighter than many alternatives whilst maintaining similar strength characteristics and resistance to humidity.
- High strength premium quality structural panel 20% lighter than many alternatives
- This panel has been technically assessed and achieved an agreement certificate for use as wall skins/sheathing in timber frame construction.
- Manufactured using Nordic Spruce. The natural properties of Nordic Spruce make it light, easy to work with, easy to saw and easy to nail.
- This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health & Safety data sheets for TradePoint products
This item may come with health and safety hazards. Find out more about this product and discover how you can stay safe and secure.Find more health & safety information on Spruce Plywood Board (Th)18mm (W)1220mm (L)2440mmabout Control of Substances Hazardous to Health