See more Dehumidifiers
- Comes with Washable Filter, Drain Hose & Instruction Manual
- 2 years guarantee
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
This dehumidifier is ideal for removing excess moisture and controlling damp and condensation in medium rooms. With its 2L capacity tank, it's capable of extracting up to 400ml of water per hour, and features an automatic shut down to switch off the machine when full. Other features include a carry handle, LED display and reusable air filter. Suitable for rooms from 18-20m².
- Using new gas R-290 - A cooling gas which is better for the environment, low-polluting with a minimal impact on the ozone layer
- Timer function - Set the timer to automatically switch the dehumidifier on and off
- Laundry function - There's nothing worse than when the outfit you'd planned on wearing is damp. That's why this unit has a laundry function to help your clothes dry quicker
- LED display - The integrated thermostat has an easy to understand LED display
|Extraction rate per day||10l/d|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
|Sound pressure level||48dB(A)|
|Suitable use type||Medium rooms|
Seems ok but have questions
Emsv - 11 day ago
Like others the instructions are not clear. I have a question about the flap on top. Should this be open or closed? When open it blows out cold air and when closed it’s warm. Does anyone know?
Otherwise it is extracting water well.
Just switched on
Watson600 - 3 month ago
Came with no manual so blindly trying to find out what does what
Bought today at full price... Not very happy
ZLingy - 8 month ago
Bought today, opened box, no manual and it's clearly been used and returned to B&Q by someone else. Not a new item!
Works very well indeed
erewhonerewhon - 8 month ago
Bought 3 of these. Very effective indeed. Pulled about 1.5l of water out of a small bedroom in 1 day. Not very noisy - it's minor background noise.
However, 1 is now showing the code 'LO' - the instructions are woeful in terms of what this means. Will assume its an error and return it for a replacement.
This model is so much better than the £50 one B&Q sells (which are utterly useless).
It is a little bit noisy indeed
Kacper S - 9 month ago
But very powerful. I had a big problem with humidity and this lovely item helping me to sort things out. Yes it is bit heavy and noisy but do the job, definitely not for someone with light sleep.