See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis Denver White Sta-tite bottom fix Toilet seat
20% off Bathrooms when you spend £250. Discount applied at checkout.
This Bemis Denver white toilet seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Only fixings included
- Comes with STA-TITE® fastening system
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water, taking care to dry hinges thoroughly. Never use scourers or abrasives as these will damage the product surface, ensure seat & lid are raised when using bleach in bowl
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Hinge fitting width||145-165|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite bottom fix|
SuzySloth - 16 day ago
Very happy with this item. Sturdy, well made and easy to fit. Looks like it will last years. Would recommend. Made in the USA.
Absolutely fantastic loo seat
Amitthefrog - 1 month ago
I’m much higher up now, the other was thin plastic. This is sturdy and durable! Was slightly embarrassing though when dpd dropped this off at my door UNWRAPPED, so he knew what it was then wanted me to pose with it, oh well lol
Easy fit but scratches
MT92 - 4 month ago
Fit was easy but there were 2 small scratches where the paint has chipped. There no way to tell before purchasing, only saw if after we took it out of the box and plastic wrapping.
Not a flash in the pan
hbc - 5 month ago
Easy install. Looks good as far as toilet seats go. No sign of it moving at all. Solid.
Bob85 - 5 month ago
Just replaced my old toilet seat for this one. Quick and easy install, seems sturdy, looks good.