10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Toilet seats & fittings
Bemis New York White Sta-tite bottom fix Soft close Toilet seat
This Bemis New York white toilet seat features a soft close function, meaning that it will close slowly and quietly when put down. The seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system and silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with STA-TITE® fastening system and Silentium® adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, using just soap & water, taking care to dry hinges thoroughly. Never use scourers or abrasives as these will damage the product surface, ensure seat & lid are raised when using bleach in bowl
- Compatible with Most toilets, Hinge width from 145mm to 165mm
Features and benefits
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Silentium® - Slowly and quietly closes to prevent slamming and pinched fingers
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Hinge fitting width||145-165mm|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Sta-tite bottom fix|
Best Seat In Town
Noddydog - 18 day ago
Having had a couple of cheaper toilet seats over the past 2 years ... both of them working loose and becoming unusable... I decided to bite the bullet and pay the price. It's more expensive than some on the market, but in my mind worth every penny.
Fitting the seat was a breeze, there's an instructional video that shows the process and it really is as simple as the video shows.
This seat feels solid, fixed and it's not going anywhere, I say this after at least 5 weeks use. It's a slow close lid, it really is slow! Maybe that'll ease up over time.
Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. I'd recommend it based on my experience. It seems like good quality to me, I'm sure I'll have it for some time.
Prone to splitting
DaveN12 - 1 month ago
The seat seemed fine for the 48 hours it was fitted, then a crack in the rim was seen, and so it was advisable to return it to B&Q when it was replaced without question
Bemis Toilet Seat Review
BecRolls93 - 1 month ago
Purchased two of these today. Both really easy to put on. I’m hoping they last but will amend my review if they don’t. The quality currently feels is so much better then the cheaper models.
quinnuk - 2 month ago
fairly good seat, the warranty is 2 years but if it fails in the first year the warranty says B&Q will replace it. I had mine replace twice now in the first year. Remember to keep the warranty and your proof of purchase.
The warranty will not extend with replacement.
Within the first year, please contact your point of purchase. Expenses for
removal and replacement are not covered. The warranty is voided without a
valid proof of purchase.
Not strong enough to support weight of average use
Anonymous - 3 month ago
Easy to fit, looks and feels great but snapped after only a week or so, see photo. Money back? Very disappointed. Similar product also broke in same place a few years ago. Though they might have improved. Hinges better, yes, but no strength in material. N.B. No abnormal weights or use. NOT stood on!