See more Door bell kits
Blyss Liam Black Wireless Battery-powered Door chime kit Liam
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 36 x 87 x 18mm transmitter, 65 x 102 x 25mm receiver, bell button (3V), wall mounted doorbell, sticky tab, 2x screw seal, CR2032 battery, name plate, user manual and 2x AA batteries
- Fittings & fixings included
- Batteries included
Features and benefits
Never miss the postman again with this Blyss wireless door chime kit featuring five different chime sounds. Offering a 100m of operating distance in open field, this set with a large choice of chimes, autonomy and the included battery is a great solution to your needs.
- This wireless solution allows a quick and easy installation
- This wireless door chime offers 100m of operating distance to ensure an effective visit alert system
- Offering a 5-chime choice
- Battery required for push button (1x CR2032 batteries) & wireless door chime (2x AA batteries)
- 36 sound
- Fitting instructions: Stick push button to external surface and wall mount doorbell to internal surface using screws
|Battery name||AA & CR2032|
|Number of chimes||5|
|Power voltage supply||3V|
|Standard||EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1, EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1, EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1, RED 2014/53/EU, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009 + A1:2010 + A12:2011 + A2:2013|
salma22 - 4 day ago
Don't buy it. Waste of money. Battery doesn't last. Flimsy, cover keeps falling off.
antiquasimodo - 1 month ago
- Packaging was already sliced open when it arrived, so clearly someone had regretted this purchase before I did
- Batteries were included, but were flat.
- No instructions were included, but it didn't work anyway once I'd downloaded them online.
the doorbell king - 6 month ago
Does not work at all, how this product is on the shelf beats me!!
Does not work
Ad7777 - 6 month ago
I bought this while in shopping for other items. Wish I had read the reviews. The doorbell jams on whenever it is used to the point that we’ve had to just turn it off. Actually worse than not having a doorbell at all. Do not buy.
Broke in just a few weeks
RNick001 - 7 month ago
Wish I'd read the other reviews. The doorbell stuck and caused a continuous terrible noise. Dog barked constantly, waste of money.