See more Wi-fi extenders
BT 600 Wi-Fi mini hotspot, Set of 2
This wi-fi mini hotspot uses your home electrical wiring to create a secure wi-fi hotspot and wired Ethernet.
- Comes with 1x mini Wi-Fi home hotspot 600 (H)76mm (L)70mm (W)66mm Weight 110g, 1x broadband extender 600 (H)77.5mm (L)63mm (W) 65mm Weight 88g, 1x Ethernet cable and quick start guide
- Operating range: 300m
- Data transfer rate 600Mbps
- Security - Hotspot: WEP 128/64 (40) bit open, WPA(TKIP), WPA2 (AES), WPA+WPA2 Extender: 128 bit AES
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and benefits
- Works with all Broadband suppliers to ensure you can make the most of your Broadband
- Simple push-button Wi-Fi connection set up with Hotspot ideal for boosting Wi-Fi quickly
- Includes 2 Ethernet Ports to connect multiple wired devices
- Able to link with other HomePlug AV powerline adaptors
- Latest AV600 technology allows smooth multiple HD / 3D streaming capabilities for you to catch up on all your favourite shows
- Power consumption: Hotspot - 4.7 W Operation, 2.7 W Idle Extender: 2.5 W, Operation - 1.9 W Idle
|Connectivity||Wired & wireless connection|
|Network standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
Plug and play... bosh!
Lives in the garage - 7 month ago
I wanted wifi in my garage, which is about 10 metres from my house and on the same electrical circuit. I tried a wifi extender first but the signal was unreliable. Then tried these, despite some of the bad reviews. Was amazed that it literally worked straight out of the box - plug & play. Simples. Perfect. Strong wifi signal now in the garage and the garden.
Daniel Von Goose - 3 year ago
I bought these as they were on the shelf for £25 I thought, only when I got home did I realise they were £50!!! (I was buying lots of other stuff as well)
They always need rebooting and generally don’t notice much difference to before... wouldn’t bother again!
BT Wifi Mini Hotspot 600
Anonymous - 3 year ago
Very easy to youse.
Plug and play and your away.
Just purchased these and there working perfectly.
could not get it to work
Hwalker1 - 4 year ago
Bought it, tried to connect to my Lte router. Did not work even when plugged into a double socket. B&Q gave me a credit note. Great service. Pity
BT stuff usually works well