See more Laminate flooring
Colours Leggiero Grey Concrete effect Laminate Flooring, 1.72m² Pack of 5
This laminate flooring has an attractive Concrete effect finish, embossed surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for all type of rooms (bathrooms when using hydro kit & pe foam) including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, studies, utility rooms & kitchens
- Drop click
- Water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This laminate flooring has an attractive Concrete effect finish, embossed surface and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple. It can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- This laminate flooring has 2 attractive rectangular concrete effect tiles within each plank, with an embossed surface finish and bevelled edge for an upscale realism
- Suitable for all type of rooms, including bathrooms when using hydrokit & PE foam
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- AC5 wear rating ideal for residential use with high traffic, and commercial use with intensive traffic
- Each plank uses a simple click system and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene|
Lovely light grey flooring
Lis8 - 10 day ago
Was worried reading previous reviews and yes was tricky to start with for my floor fitter but he sussed out pretty quickly how to click in place line up and really whack them in final result is stunning lot of people don't believe its laminate floor looks like ceramic tiles def worth the end result
No good at all
MMC999 - 29 day ago
This is nov 21, i fitted this in april 21, the joints are all over the place swelling and the while floor needs replaced.
I complained and was given a good will gesture for half the value. That will cover the cost of the small claim court.
Dazzler2021 - 4 month ago
Very hard to fit but I sussed it out. Don’t listen to the reviews on here by install one row at a time, it will never line up straight. Install a board at a time but don’t connect the side to the one next to it. Fit in in flush to the board in front, and then use a pull bar and hammer to bang it in sideways connecting it! Definitely don’t try a row at a time, I spent hours and was on the verge of returning it, for some reason it’s curved when trying it that way. Stunning floor once complete
Love this flooring!
Nickymac - 6 month ago
I did my hall, living room and kitchen in this flooring, I've just done my en suite with it too. Had lots of comments on how lovely it is. Very pleased with it. Easy to install and affordable.
Great looking floor
Kimmmmm - 7 month ago
Bought this concrete till effect as I didn’t want the wood effect.
Dad and my brother laid it (not professionals). Easy to install. No gaps. Happy with the results. Only pain was to get the tile effect (row 1 and row 3 “tiles” lining up) so quite a bit of wastage.
Just need to find some trim that matches.