See more Single lever taps
Cooke & Lewis Alysa Chrome effect Kitchen Top lever Tap
- Comes with Female G1/2" flexible hose, tap fixings, instruction manual
- High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This Cooke and Lewis exclusive design features a simple and coordinated aesthetic, alongside integrated functions such as a handy swivel spout to ensure complete ease of use.
- This tap comes with a swivel spout, helping you do the dishes no matter the size of your sink
- The tap neck can rotate to move out of the way when not in use
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the tap flow and helps save water with every use
- Features an anti-limescale spout that rubs clean, making everyday maintenance and cleaning effortless
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate
|Material||Brass & metal alloy|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Tap flow type||Single channel|
|Number of tap holes||1|
Nothappyatallpieceofcrap - 3 month ago
Had this tap for about 5 months
The top section that includes the spout and hot/cold adjuster has become completely loose.
I have removed the tap from the sink, and there is no way of tightening this top section
This product is poor quality wouldn’t buy it again
Anonymous - 9 month ago
I bought this product in March and within a couple of months it became faulty was making silly noises when losing tap.
Seems like a good tap to me
Jimi Mac - 11 month ago
Bought this tap about 6 months ago and read the reviews after I made the purchase so was a bit concerned about how it would function. It was easy to fit and has been working fine for the last 6 months.
Leas after a couple of months
Christoffevs - 1 year ago
Bought the tap just before lock down at the beginning of the year and at first it looked good and work great. A couple of weeks into lockdown it started leaking when running hot water from the lever. I wasn't able to return the tap because of lockdown. wouldn't by another Cook and Lewis product after this tap.
Awful, best avoided
Rotaryaviator - 1 year ago
Bought and fitted, within 6 months the tap started to split along the seam on the arch between mixer and water outlet. Design flaw or extremely poorly made, now to try and swap or obtain a refund...