See more Single bowl sinks
Cooke & Lewis Apollonia Satin Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- Worktop suitabilityAll worktops
- Internal dimensions: (L)400 x (W)400 x (D)197
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
The stainless steel finish of this sink makes it a practical, stylish and affordable choice for any kitchen
- Heat resistant up to 180°C
- This sink includes a drainer, making it ideal for those who need space to dry dishes
- The sink bowl is deep and wide to create a practical sink for your kitchen and making washing up large items a breeze
- This Apollonia sink offers flush edges that create the perfect join to the worktop which adds a premium look to your kitchen
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Standard||EN 13310:2003, EN 13310:2015|
|Usable litre capacity||31L|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
|Edge profile||Flat plate|
Lovely big sink
Toffees69 - 1 month ago
I bought this sink for kthe depth of it. Nothing worse than having to wash a few dishes at a time. With this sink you can soak all the pots at once then soak all dishes. Brilliant love it
lewo - 2 month ago
Our kitchen has only been in for 3 days now and the sink is already marked and scratched. It’s a lovely size and shape but definitely not heavy duty or anything like that. Seems cheaply made.
Emma W - 6 month ago
Good little sink - we don't have much worktop space so this was great to save some space but still have a good size deep sink and small draining board area.
We have a tall curved tap (also B&Q) which is quite heavy and the sink does flex a little when moving the tap around.
The surface has scratched and marked as it gets a lot of use. It was really noticeable at first but now there are so many you don't really pay attention.
The plug that came with it has broken after only 6 months of use. It is a filter/plug in 1 - it sits in the hole to filter and then you push it down to seal it as a plug but something has come loose so it only works a plug now so the sink constantly fills up with it in or take it out and all the food scraps go down the drain.
Overall it does the job.
Scratched on the first use
T Dar - 8 month ago
My kitchen install isn’t even yet complete and we’ve used the sink for two days and it’s already scratched in various places. I cannot see this wearing very well at all! Had I been informed at design stage that you sell scratch resistant stainless steel sinks I would’ve bought this instead!