See more Single lever taps
Cooke & Lewis Aruvi Chrome effect Kitchen Top lever Mixer tap
The Aruvi chrome effect monobloc tap by Cooke & Lewis combines style and functionality.
- Includes 2x tap hoses, fixings and instruction manual
- Suitable water pressure: High or low pressure
- Only hand tighten the flexible hose connections to the tap body. Tighten hose nuts to the home water connections using a correct wrench. Do not over-tighten, twist or fold the flexible hoses during installation. If in doubt consult relevant technical expertise
Features and benefits
Functionality is always an important feature for any kitchen, which is why this tap comes with a swivel spout, helping you to do the dishes no matter the size of your sink. The elegant design is the perfect finishing touch for your sleek and stylish kitchen.
- The single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate – it’s easy to use with one hand, so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps to saves water with every use
- We love anything that’s easy to clean, like the rubber spouts on our taps that can be rubbed clean with a cloth or even your finger to remove limescale build-up. It really is that simple
|Material||Brass & stainless steel|
|Hose bore size (imperial)||0.31"|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Connection type||British Standard Pipe (BSP) female|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.3bar|
|Tap flow type||Single channel|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Regulation certified||WRAS certified|
|Aerator type||Rubber easyclean aerator|
|Tap cartridge type||35mm ceramic cartridge|
Zenny - 1 month ago
I bought this tap a few months ago. I really liked that the tap can rotate. However, not very long after my purchase i have had two issues.
1)The head keeps popping out. This can get very frustrating as this happens very often, whilst using it and causes water to splashes everywhere
2) not very long after the purchase, the tap started dripping.
I am very disappointed with the quality of the tap.
Anonymous - 8 month ago
Brought as a replacement, l am a confident and experienced DIY er, this tap is good only problem is fitting it they state 10mm spanner the nuts are 9mm and if your fitting to a stainless steel sink l suggest you cut the fixing bolts down otherwise you need a deep socket to fit nuts, lm lucky to have my husband who's a mechanic and has a van load of tools, as you will need whitworth sized spanners for fixing , AF and metric don't fit.