See more Close-coupled toilets
Cooke & Lewis Santoro Contemporary Close-coupled Toilet with Soft close seat
This open back close-coupled toilet from Cooke & Lewis's Santoro range comes with a soft close lid and white seat. It also includes dual flush.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Fluidmaster Cistern fittings
- Compatible with Horizontal, vertical, left or right soil stack direction
Features and benefits
Clean, defined lines are given a chic twist with subtle curves to create our Santoro close-coupled toilet. Team with the latest taps and accessories to ensure your bathroom is at the height of modern design and finish with our complementing Santoro ranged basin.
- Featuring a modern soft close function, this toilet seat closes slowly and quietly when put down. As well as preventing damage to your toilet, this is one more step to helping you create a relaxed and peaceful bathroom.
- Choose how much water you use when flushing thanks to the included dual flush system. With the option of a 4.5 litre large flush and a more eco friendly 3 litre small flush, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to save on water, while saving on costs too!
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
|Standard||BS EN 14688:20006 & BS EN 997 CL2|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Close-coupled|
|Toilet seat colour||White seat|
Buy a different one
Hindey - 2 month ago
I bought this today, it's awful to fit, a very bad design, the cistern is leaking into the bowl, I think the flush system is broke, worst toilet I have bought and fitted.
Dreadful, I wish I had researched better
Jon h - 2 month ago
The step in the u bend is too tight and restrictive. It is often difficult to flush larger waste away, necessitating external use of a bucket of water. Who would think that a toilet would fail in its main function? A fancy name does not ensure a decent product.
Poor Quality and difficult to fit
reviewer74569 - 2 month ago
totally inadequate For example the toilet leaked between the cistern and the pan, I found a flimsy foam gasket which was not mentioned in the instructions which needed to be fitted around the rubber doughnut. The water inlet into the cistern is a nightmare to screw a flexi-hose or isolation valve onto as it doesn't extend outside of where the pan connects to it. I have no confidence the fittings on the toilet will last and I suspect I will need to return the toilet within a month
Terrible seals and terrible customer service
Swifty88 - 5 month ago
Toilet looks nice and modern with a soft close lid but a day or two after install the leaks started first from the cistern bolt so went and changed the flat washers to the dome fitment as that’s we’re I thought the leak was coming from a few more days past and still leaking so thought I’d change the doughnut to be told that the plumber wasn’t in and no one else knew about toilets in store so took my chance and bought 3 doughnuts a 2 inch rubber one was the best fit hopefully now there won’t be any more leaks
DHay - 5 month ago
Dreadful product - wish I had taken notice of the reviews I read. New bathroom installed and qualified plumber fitted or attempted to fit this toilet but it was leaking due to the waste spigot being oval and wouldn’t seal. Returning to B&Q tomorrow.