See more Hammer-in fixings
Diall Countersunk Hammer fixing (L)100mm (Dia)8mm, Pack of 50
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary.
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario.
- Designed for push-through installation.
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations.
|Product type||Hammer fixing|