See more Electric fires
Dimplex Opti-myst Chrome effect Fire
This electric fire features a optimyst 3d flame effect with & without heat which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat levels. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- No chimney or flue required
Features and benefits
The Dimplex Opti-Myst electric inset in chrome is an ideal alternative to a gas or solid fuel fire. This inset features a modern chrome effect finish, and is suitable for many rooms including lounge, dining room and conservatory.
- Engineered with Opti-Myst technology, the flame effect is fully three dimensional and uses ultrasonic technology to create an ultra-fine water mist, which is then illuminated to create the ‘flames’ and the ‘smoke’. Combined with a realistic log effect fuel bed it creates the smart illusion of a real fire. The flames are created by filling a water tank beneath the fuel bed and it is completely safe
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- Flame can be used independently from heat
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- Requires an electrical point within reach of your appliance
- Mix and match with one of our surrounds, back panels and hearths to complete your look
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
|Fuel bed effect||Log effect|
Anonymous - 5 month ago
just bought this fire so really pleased with it best flame i have seen well worth it
Not worth the money.
Suerob - 8 month ago
Bought this just over 3 yrs ago, it has cost another £100 in parts in the ksst year whildt out of guarantee. Broke down 3 times within guarantee. Dreadful product not worth the money. Extremely annoyed that this is now needing an electrician to fix
This firer is perfect
Wills123 - 1 year ago
I brought this firer today, easy to set up and looks very realistic and cosy
Love this product
Tjay72 - 1 year ago
I bought this a few weeks ago, and to start with wasn’t too impressed with it and thought I would return, however I think it just needed to settle for a short time and I now I absolutely love it! So realistic you don’t even need the heat on for it to make you feel cosy. This is going to look amazing on a cold winters night. It is a bit expensive but compared to the last fire I had it is well worth the money.
LloydB - 3 year ago
Annoying you can have heat without flame effect though - when I'm on my own if rather save the bulbs and not have to use up it's water tank and just use it for it's heat, but unfortunately this isn't possible.
I intended to install the fireplace inset into the chimney where my old gas one was, but this electric fireplace is actually too tall and wouldn't fit, so is on the surface / sticking out. Not sure if the electric fire back is taller than normal, or the hole on my wall is shorter than normal.
Overall great fireplace, however not being able to provide heat without all the fancy flame and lights is a big downer. A bigger water tank would also have been nice.