10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Dulux Quick dry Pure brilliant white Satinwood Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
This Pure brilliant white satinwood wood & metal paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for 6 hours to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers up to 16 m² per litre on average.
- Apply 2 coats with a brush, leave at least for 6 hours between coats and even longer during cold and damp. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Scrape and remove flaking or defective paint and sand down the surface to remove any sheen. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators make sure that they are cold
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- Keep skirtings, doors and window frames looking neat and fresh with interior wood and metal paint which lets you easily wipe away marks
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint doesn't yellow and keeps your white surfaces whiter for longer
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||6 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store the paint in dry conditions and protect from extreme temperatures|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Lola63 - 20 day ago
Bought this to cover over stained wood and wow what a difference….never used any primers and I gave it a few coats then an extra one for a brilliant finish
Great paint made my skirting boards like new.
katydidit - 25 day ago
Was going to buy a new radiator but it was primed first and painted with white satin wood metal and wood paint and a new one one was no longer needed
Brilliant paint for refreshing wood
KerShuMum - 1 month ago
I bought this to repaint our skirting boards, but I also used it to repaint some interior doors. It's been a while since I used this type of paint and I was expecting a headache that lasts for days due to fumes. However this paint has virtually no odour. Dries really quickly so no need to wait a day to give a second coat. I love the finish it looks way more modern than high gloss paint, and it's really bright white. Those saying it doesn't go on well, you are most likely using the wrong paint brushes. Use a good quality brush or roller and it goes on perfectly with no marks.
RosieL - 1 month ago
I have no words to describe how awful this paint is. Even after thorough prep, it looks horrible - patchy with tramlines everywhere. Will be spending tomorrow sanding the stuff off. Sticking with gloss in future.
Worst paint I've ever used.
Rob1200 - 1 month ago
Dries out as soon as it touches the surface, drags and lumps all over the place.
Just painted my doors and now I'm going to have to sand them down again because the finish is just so bad.