See more Windows, doors & conservatories paint and treatments
Dulux Weathershield Pure brilliant white Satin Multi-surface paint, 0.75L
This Pure brilliant white paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting satin finish on exterior doors & windows. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for touch dry in 1 hour to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers 10m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Doors & windows
- Before using this product ensure all surfaces to be painted are clean and dry with no dirt, grease, rust or flaking paint. Areas affected by mould, algae or fungi should be treated with an appropriate fungicidal wash. Metal surfaces: Remove rust using Hammerite Rust Remover. On new galvanized surfaces, allow to weather for six months before application. New bare wood: To ensure 6 year weather protection is achieved, prepare bare wood with Weathershield Exterior Preservative Primer+ (BP), wiping off any excess. Surface defects should be repaired using the appropriate Polycell product. uPVC: Apply direct to clean substrate.
- Stir thoroughly before use to ensure the paint is completely mixed. Apply two coats by brush or roller, allowing 4 hours between coats. Tip: Apply only in dry conditions, above 10°C and when bad weather is not forecast. If applying on uPVC, the use of light colours only, particularly on south facing elevations is recommended to avoid solar heat gain damaging the uPVC.
Features and benefits
At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- Multisurface, quick dry and water based paint that can be used on exterior wood, metal and uPVC
- 6 year weather protection
- Mould resistant film to minimise staining and flexible to prevent cracking
- No primer required on metal or uPVC
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Fantastic make over
Annie P - 5 month ago
Fed up with my black composite door, two coats later see pics. Lovely paint to use, so easy goes on nice and covered the black on two coats. The door looks brand new. So chuffed.