See more Fire & carbon monoxide alarms
FireAngel CO-9DQ Wireless Carbon monoxide Alarm with 7-year sealed battery
With the latest sensing technology, a clear loud alarm and BSI Kitemark approvals, the FireAngel CO-9DQ Carbon Monoxide Alarm offers the highest level of CO detection for you and your family. Recommended for use in any room that contains a fuel burning appliance or for additional reassurance when away from home take this portable alarm on holiday with you.
- 7 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 7 Year Battery Included
Features and benefits
- The digital LCD display on the alarm will show you the carbon monoxide levels (ppm) or temperature (C') of the room where the alarm is located
- The sensor within the CO detector contains the latest technology and will rapidly detect dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home
- The unit comes with a sealed for life battery, which means you don't have to replace it, and will last for the 7 year lifetime of the alarm
- Simply install within the home using the fixing kit and manual supplied or leave free-standing so it can be moved around the home
- The alarm is also suitable for installation in caravans and motor caravans, following advice from BS EN 50292-2013
- Rigorously tested in house, in real CO gas, as well as third party tested and approved by BSI Kitemark
- Complies with the 2022 Scottish legislation
|Standard||BS EN 50291-1: 2010 and EN 50291-2: 2010|
|Alarm type||Carbon monoxide|
|Battery duration||7-year sealed|
|Sound pressure level||85dB(A)|
Battery lasted 2 years, non-replaceable
Alkis - 6 month ago
The device looks nice and shows a graph of carbon monoxide which is basically always 0. Not sure what the point is but it looks nice. The problem is that the battery lasted 1.5-2 years and it is non-replaceable. I opened the device and it is actually just a standard CR123A with spot welded tabs and soldered in. So FireAngel designed this device to only last half (or less) of the advertised years and then expect you bin it, though they use standard batteries you could otherwise buy.
When battery is low it makes a buzz every few minutes and displays a low battery warning. But this does not stay on the display (only when it buzzes). So it makes hard to locate the depleted device in a large building with several fire alarms. Once you locate and bin it it will keep buzzing inside the bin as there is no off button.
I am sorry FireAngel I am not buying another product from you!
Small & compact
DanLo1 - 3 year ago
Has worked extremely well since I bought it. I have installed it in my garage and couldn't be any happier with it..
Carbon Dioxide detector
Anonymous - 3 year ago
I have placed it on my ceiling.
It appears to be working.
The proof is the presence of Carbon Dioxide.... and that test I have not induced.... I hope I never find out for certain...
It looks good...
Colin23 - 4 year ago
operating features states 7 years, got just over 4.
smart looking easy to use and mount.
rng - 4 year ago
Bought for a property that I am renting out. Requires no maintenance and tenant can just leave it alone!