See more Fire & carbon monoxide alarms
FireAngel CO-9DQ Wireless Carbon monoxide Alarm with 7-year sealed battery
With the latest sensing technology, a clear loud alarm and BSI Kitemark approvals, the FireAngel CO-9DQ Carbon Monoxide Alarm offers the highest level of CO detection for you and your family. Recommended for use in any room that contains a fuel burning appliance or for additional reassurance when away from home take this portable alarm on holiday with you.
- 7 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 7 Year Battery Included
Features and benefits
- The digital LCD display on the alarm will show you the carbon monoxide levels (ppm) or temperature (C') of the room where the alarm is located.
- The sensor within the CO detector contains the latest technology and will rapidly detect dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home.
- The unit comes with a sealed for life battery, which means you don't have to replace it, and will last for the 7 year lifetime of the alarm.
- Simply install within the home using the fixing kit and manual supplied or leave free-standing so it can be moved around the home.
- The alarm is also suitable for installation in caravans and motor caravans, following advice from BS EN 50292-2013.
- Rigorously tested in house, in real CO gas, as well as third party tested and approved by BSI Kitemark.
- Complies with the 2022 Scottish legislation.
|Standard||BS EN 50291-1: 2010 and EN 50291-2: 2010|
|Alarm type||Carbon monoxide|
|Battery duration||7-year sealed|
|Sound pressure level||85dB(A)|