See more Fire safety & smoke alarms
FireAngel ST-623E-R Thermoptek Smoke Alarm with 5-year batteries & Escape light
The extra bright light beam and loud, clear alarm from the FireAngel ST-623E will ensure you and your family are alerted to danger and are guided to safety. The Thermoptek multi-sensor technology, which pairs the the very latest in optical sensing with thermal enhancement, reacts to fire in under half of the time of a standard alarm. This alarm cannot be connected to other alarms in your home.
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 Year Batteries Included
Features and benefits
- The Ultra bright LED escape light provides a powerful beam of light which illuminates your route to safety - making it perfect for landings and hallways
- FireAngel's Thermoptek sensor will detect fires in half the time of standard optical smoke alarms, giving you extra time to react and protect your family
- Use the large central button to easily test and silence your alarm using a sweeping brush from below - no need for a step-ladder!
- Replace the batteries once you hear the low battery chirp and replace after 10 years to ensure your home is protected
- No need for re-wiring - this alarm can be installed simply and quickly using the two screws and base plate provided, and doesn't require an electrician
- Get a peaceful nights' sleep using the SleepEasy mode - it will silence the end of life for 8 hours but if the alarm detects danger it will still alarm in full
|Standard||BS EN 14604:2005|
|Battery duration||5-year sealed|
|Sound pressure level||85dB(A)|
SteveWard - 3 month ago
A great product, the escape light is a really good addition, lights up the way really effectively. Very happy.
Quality product - and the backplate DOES fit
Miggy21 - 8 month ago
Really happy with this alarm, it was easy to fit and great value. Makes an incredibly loud noise, and gives off a bright light when triggered. Backplate was easy to affix to wall, though did replace the wall plugs with some more heavy duty ones, as the ones provided felt a little flimsy. To counter the point made by some other reviewers, the backplate DOES fit fine, but only when the batteries are in place. When no batteries are inserted, there are two small metal posts which prevent the backplate from attaching - these retract into the device when batteries are in place, and presumably serve to stop you accidentally hanging the alarm when flat.
TJD22 - 10 month ago
Bought this like other to replace a so-called 10yr battery type.
I had no trouble with the back plate or any part of the install so I cannot complain about this product.
Impossible to install
Rab414 - 1 year ago
Like others have said the back plate of these alarms do not fit the smoke detector. Will be returning!
Good alarm but very hard to fit
rayh47 - 1 year ago
The alarm itself is great, but the backing plate is a pain to fit, the fixing holes are not in the correct place (12 and 6 o’clock or 3 and 9) needed to make a template to get it right