See more Sheds
Forest Garden 4x3 Apex Dip treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
If you are looking for a compact shed to store away gardening equipment, the Overlap Dip Treated 4x3 Apex Shed with no windows from Forest is an excellent option. The traditional apex roof, smooth-planed barge boards and decorative finial ensure this shed will look great in any garden. It is perfect for positioning against a wall or in a corner.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Pretty good shed
brg9950 - 3 month ago
Bought this for two reasons , one it's pretty cheap and two because of the size. It arrived two weeks later, although the communication from forest ( who delivered it) wasn't great. Easy enough to put together with two people , instructions are ok and loads of screws , more than you'll need. It needed a bit of tweaking as some parts were a bit wonky !, But nothing major . I'm happy enough for the price I paid .
Reasonable product for the price.
Boneo - 8 month ago
We only wanted a simple shed to store garden furniture and this fits the bill. The assembly instructions are comprehensive and we put it up without too much difficulty. Some of the quality of the finish was a bit substandard, otherwise the rating would have been higher. Good value for money.
This product is absolute rubbish
Bazwend - 1 year ago
The shed arrived yesterday. It is awful. Nothing fits right. My husband has spent hours trying to get it sorted.
Heap of Junk
Steveterry23 - 3 year ago
1. One of the Bargeboards was so warped that it was unusable.
2. The piece that goes across the top to connect the front and back was too wide to go into the slots so had to cut both ends.
3. 2 of the panels were broken.
4. The door batten does not fit flush due to the way the panels have been fitted.
5. Very poor quality all round
Very happy with shed
Anonymous - 4 year ago
We happy with shed has we could put the stuff that in there so we have room in the house