See more Garden arches
Forest Garden Whitby Softwood Arch
Inspired by the iconic whalebone arch on Whitby’s seafront, the Forest Whitby Arch will become a beautiful focal point in any size garden. The contemporary, sleek design offers a modern alternative to more traditional arches. The thick section rails are perfect for training climbing plants and look beautiful when covered in flowers. The arch feature posts with an extended curved section that can only be achieved using carefully cut and laminated timber. The posts are linked with thick section rails and cross at the top to create a graceful and unique garden structure.
Features and benefits
All the timber used for the Whitby Arch has a smooth-planed finish and is Pressure Treated with preservative to protect it against rot for 15 years. The arch is tall enough to set into the ground and still stand over 2m high; by sinking the arch into the ground you provide a more stable structure that won’t be affected by harsh winds.
- Unique garden arch design inspired by the iconic Whitby whalebone arch
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Thick section rails are perfect for training climbing plants
- Width between posts is 140cm
- Extended leg lengths allow the arch to be sunk into the ground
- Delivered flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Includes all the fixings you need for a quick and simple build
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.