See more Shelving units
Form Axial 5 shelf Steel Shelving unit (H)1800mm (W)1200mm
This shelving unit is suitable for this form axial 5 tier shelving unit is ideal for medium loads and is perfect for keeping your tools and equipment organised in the garage or shed..
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Guide & plastic feet
Features and benefits
- This shelving unit features a clip system for an easy installation
- The 5 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs
- The galvanised steel structure helps to protect the shelving unit from corrosion
- For safety, we recommend securing the shelving unit to the wall
- 80kg per shelf/400kg total loading capacity
|Number of shelves||5|
Janey12 - 28 day ago
Does exactly what it says on the box and very easy to put together
Does the job
Pw1111 - 7 month ago
Easy to assemble, would recommend bolting to wall and together if you have more than one
Mealster - 8 month ago
Just finished putting this up on my own, took 15 mins. Easy. That was with two kids running round my feet aswel! Very sturdy. Just make sure when buying nothing is bent.
Cheap and poor quality and design. Don't buy!
SG1967 - 11 month ago
My wife bought this for the garage. Very cheap (sounds and feels like tin, probably because it is tin!). Assembly is horrendous not because it is difficult in principal but due to the very poor quality as the "click-lock" do not always fit!!
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I purchased two of these units for garage storage and was very surprised at how quick they were to assemble. They look good and hold a substantial amount with each shelf taking up to 80kg. It should be noted they are not designed for storing engine blocks or extreme heavy weights but are perfect for general storage.