See more Shelving units
Form Axial 5 shelf Steel Shelving unit (H)1800mm (W)900mm
This shelf unit is suitable for this form axial 5 tier shelving unit is ideal for medium loads and is perfect for keeping your tools and equipment organised in the garage or shed..
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Guide & plastic feet
Features and benefits
- This shelving unit features a clip system for an easy installation
- The 5 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs
- The galvanised steel structure helps to protect the shelving unit from corrosion
- For safety, we recommend securing the shelving unit to the wall
- 80kg per shelf/400kg total loading capacity
|Number of shelves||5|
|Maximum load per shelf||80kg|
Very weak. Legs crumple.
Diana the painter - 4 month ago
Unless you only want to have only very light objects on your shelves then do not buy this product.
Shelfmanagain - 7 month ago
I bought 8 sets and they're really good. Built all 8 in a morning. Strong and well made..
Good Value Shelving
Nickname12345 - 7 month ago
Do the job for the price you pay. I use this to store some weight plates in a home gym set up. I will say that the 80kg per shelf rating is MAX. I put 80kg on it and noticed some movement in the metal but around 70kg per shelf is fine. Easy build and would recommend.
Littlebruv - 9 month ago
I bought this so I could get rid of my large Eurocrats, I already have the cheap B&Q storage shelving which may not be as big as this one but it's held together with screws and nuts making it a lot sturdier compared to the larger snap together type. This now means I will need to screw it into a concrete wall to stop it twisting or moving as I take things off it
Price matches quality, functions perfectly
RichardH161 - 10 month ago
This product works perfectly for its intended use, the instructions are simple and detail the easiest method of assembly. Mine went together in 20 minutes on my own. It's clearly made down to a price but once built I can't fault it.
To counter some of the (exaggerated) 1 star reviews,
- "It's too flimsy", yes it is rather flimsy but once the top and bottom shelves are in place and it's screwed to a wall, it's not going anywhere!
- "I cut myself", it's stamped metal, there are some sharp edges and the instructions even tell you to wear gloves...use your brains!
- "I bent a part" (and attached a photo in toys-out-the-pram frustration), the instructions clearly show a block of wood and a mallet, be patient, avoid the sledgehammer and it'll go together!