See more Storage cube
Form Konnect Oak effect 3 Cube Shelving unit (H)1032mm (W)352mm (D)317mm
Use alone or add additional cubes to create a storage unit that suits your space & style
- Comes with Allen key & assembly fittings
- Compatibility - Konnect cube storage system & accessories
- Only fittings included
- Fitting type: Freestanding & wall-mounted
Features and benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options, create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – The Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style
- Konnect to your space – The Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs spot, a large dining room or a small nursery
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit to mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish
- All of our Konnect cube units are pre-drilled ready to work with the range of matching accessories
- If you are using the units for open display then storage cover caps are supplied
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of compartments||3|
Raenbow - 6 month ago
I needed a storage unit for my dressing room but I didn’t just want a boring cupboard, this was a perfect solution and so pretty.
Shelves bow quickly under weight of vinyl records
No Nickname Nicky - 10 month ago
Easy to put together.
Cheaply made, but looks ok.
Had no damage issues like some of the other comments have shown.
This is a cheap storage solution that is fair value for money.
The shelves will bow under the weight of vinyl records. Although there are vertically insertable add-on pieces available to fix this shelf strength issue, they are 'so expensive' (reviews are not allowed to mention the specific price for some reason) that they would double the overall price - as 3 inserts are needed.
Overpriced add-ons in my opinion.
The fixing holes are not accurate so the shelves (also top/bottom pieces) do not fit flush to side panels.
Not particularly sturdy when freestanding.
No quality control
Plock - 1 year ago
Cheap and you can see why. Scratches, poorly drilled holes with flakes of veneer, damaged corners, sides aren't flush and my favourite - a screw included in the pack with no thread.
What you pay is what you get.
CathyMot - 1 year ago
Fairly poor quality. Basically all corners were damaged. Back panel also very thin so difficult to successfully hammer in tacks without splitting the thin back panel or coming through the other side. Strange additional holes in shelves: I couldn't work out their purpose. However fairly easy to put together and cheap version of popular product.
Ru 1 - 3 year ago
I purchased 4 of these units and they are all damaged on the corners. Extremely poor quality. Would not recommend.