See more Storage cube accessories
Form Konnect Oak effect Shelf (L)314mm (D)314mm
Fit horizontally to create additional shelving for smaller items or fit vertically to divide your cube ready for ring binders or folders
- Compatible with Konnect cube storage system
- Only fixings included
Features and benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options. Create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – the Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style
- Konnect to your space – the Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1 cube, 2x1 cube, 3x1 cube and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs space, a large dining room or a small nursery
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes – our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit too mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
It doesn't fit if you have a door on
Charo - 1 month ago
The dimensions on the web are 314x314x12mm but it is actually 328x314x12 so it doesn't fit when you try to have a door on the shelf, even though the diagram clearly shows it can. Unfortunately I don't have any way to saw it like @walker01642 did.
So could you please correct the mistake, by either correcting all the marketing material or actually making the shelf the correct size?
Shelf ok but Konnect missing an obvious trick here
walker01642 - 1 year ago
I bought a 2 cubed unit. I wanted a shelf in the top and a shelf with a door in the bottom. Unfortunately when I got all the pieces home the door would not fit after fitting the bottom shelf. In the end I sawed 1 inch off the back of the shelf and the door then fitted but why don’t Konnect supply two different shelves (or dividers) with a 1 inch difference for one with a door and one without? Pass this on to your Marketing Department please and buy me a pint with your profits. xx
Mark F - 2 year ago
The "Konnect" range looks OK from a distance, but up close all the extra holes in the shelf surfaces look bad (and even worse if you use the supplied plastic plugs to block them).
The wood is thin, the fixings are weak, the "hinges" for the door units are just tiny bits of plastic, the drawers don't run smoothly, the screw caps don't stay put.
I can't even call this range "cheap and nasty" as it doesn't even have the decency to be particularly cheap..
Oh, and make sure you have your own allen keys as the one supplied didn't last the job.
mumoftwoprincesses - 4 year ago
much betterthan expected, good quality, going to buy more
Simple72 - 5 year ago
this was ok for the money, would not bother with again. will do in children's bedroom for a while