See more Storage cube
Form Konnect White 3 Cube Shelving unit (H)1032mm (W)352mm (D)317mm
Use alone or add additional cubes to create a storage unit that suits your space & style
- Comes with Allen key & assembly fittings
- Compatibility - Konnect cube storage system & accessories
- Fitting type: Freestanding & wall-mounted
Features and benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options. Create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – the Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style
- Konnect to your space – the Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1 cube, 2x1 cube, 3x1 cube and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs space, a large dining room or a small nursery
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes – our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit too mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish
- All of our Konnect cube units are pre-drilled ready to work with the range of matching accessories. If you are using the units for open display storage cover caps are supplied too
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of compartments||3|
Princess22 - 1 month ago
Just love these so versatile, I bought 3 of them, hubby made me a lovely unit with them,
Why the bad reviews? Take a look ...
TheRookieGB - 4 month ago
So the reviews on these are terrible, why? You get a great quality product with white coated chipboard that has all the holes and connections supplied in the correct place. Each section is easy to fit and the back even fits in the snuggly into the cut out area.
I put 3 of these together and used the jointing set and the corner wall brackets. Yes at 18.5kg each I decided to add 300kg shelf brackets underneath but with doors and baskets they look the part and my 10 year old is over the moon with the look at the storage. She has the '3rd' bedroom that is barely the length of two single beds so this was a great buy.
Look they are not cheap products with wooden dowels and glue! They have metal connections and are worth it.
Only issue is that I bought 8 doors and had to exchange 4 because of marks. Also once fitted the doors can't be removed so make up your mind first.
Good for the price
Cambersands - 7 month ago
Great storage solution. Fairly sturdy and plenty of options. I used this in our hallway and the dimensions were perfect for what we needed ie not too big. Perhaps not quite as well thought through or manufactured as some similar alternatives, but still great value for money as a simple and cheap way to tidy things away.
vicky333 - 8 month ago
I built 2 of these units for my mum, adding doors. But they seem to really badly made, quality checks were obviously missed. Unfortunately, the effort of taking them apart and returning them to the store was too much. If B&Q would like to see photos I’d be happy to send them.
Absolutely shocking, don't bother
Sachelle 88 - 8 month ago
In all honesty save your money because this isn't worth it!
I got this due to not being able to go and get the swedish competitors version of this. It is honestly so flimsy and poorly made in comparison! The frame is so much thinner and thr connecting doors and draws are just as awful. Dont bother and go else wherep