See more Storage cube accessories
Form Konnect White Door (H)322mm (W)322mm
Hide away those items that aren’t display worthy with a matching Konnect door
- Compatible with Konnect cube storage system
- Handles included
Features and benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options, create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – The Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style
- Konnect to your space – The Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs spot, a large dining room or a small nursery
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit to mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Value for money
Princess22 - 1 month ago
Love these look great on units, all holes pre drilled, easy to put on unit, only downfall is stock levels in store I needed 10 and had to keep going back to shore to buy couple at a time
Lukedh - 7 month ago
Love this door just wish I could buy more for my unit that I have put together.
Dodgy plastic hinge.
walker01642 - 1 year ago
Tried to fit but one of the plastic hinges got stuck and wouldn’t come out. Managed to pull it out and sprayed it with the magic “WD40” and finally got it to fit.
Rosina57 - 4 year ago
I much prefer these units with doors to similar by a leading competitor. I use them in my south facing craft room keeping my yarn and fabric out of the harmful rays of the sun
Lou 26 - 4 year ago
Perfect for the job, I have 2 sets. One black one white, if needed j would buy more