See more Shelving units
Form Major 2 shelf Polypropylene Shelving unit (H)970mm (W)900mm
This shelving unit is suitable for this form major 2 tier shelving unit is designed to hold medium loads and is ideal for storing tools and cleaning products in your garage or outdoors in a sheltered area..
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Plastic accessories to fasten the shelving unit to the wall
Features and benefits
- 80kg per shelf/400kg total loading capacity
- The Major shelving range is UV protected so it is ideal for using both indoors and outdoors.
- The shelf has a bottomless base allowing you to store your heavier items on the floor.
- Comes with rails which are designed to allow you to add plastic boxes, sold separately, under the shelving tiers for extra storage space.
- Possibility to assemble the shelf unit as a workbench.
- For safety, we recommend securing the shelving unit to the wall.
|Number of shelves||2|
|Model name/number||Major 9868000|
|Shelf material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Maximum load per shelf||160kg|
Scabbers - 20 day ago
Easy to put together but find it very flimsy, if you accidentally lean on it it collapses. The fixings that keep the shelves at a certain height don’t lock in place so the shelves move down.
great little shelving unit.
DAVE COYS - 7 month ago
I needed some shelving for my poly tunnel and checked this one out. Having first read the reviews i was a bit wary but bought it anyway. Like an earlier reviewer, i found it easy to put together and it is reasonably strong and sturdy. The poor reviewers must not have constructed the unit correctly.
Jab12 - 9 month ago
Easy to put together. Good if you want to tidy things up. Don't overload shelves
Superb easy fit shelving
DIY DArcy - 1 year ago
Can't understand the negative reviews on this item, I have 4 sets 3 in the garage and 1 in the shed. Am looking to buy more as I find them fairly priced, good quality and idiot proof to put together
Good shelf for storage
EllaT - 1 year ago
I bought these shelves to help organise xmas decs in the shed. It's very easy to put up and lightweight. I'm not convinced it would take 80kg (over 12 stone!!) on each shelf but I'm also not going to try it out. The bottom 'shelf' is a good space for heavier things. Very easy to put up - did it alone and up in less than 15 mins. Very reasonably priced compared to other shed storage options out there.
Unfortunately it comes with a lot of excess plastic bits and screws which you don't need.