See more Shelving units
Form Major 5 shelf Polypropylene Shelving unit (H)1820mm (W)900mm
This shelving unit is suitable for this form major 5 tier shelving unit is designed to hold medium loads and is ideal for storing tools and cleaning products in your garage or outdoors in a sheltered area..
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Plastic accessories to fasten the shelving unit to the wall
Features and benefits
- 80kg per shelf/400kg total loading capacity
- The Major shelving unit is UV protected so it is ideal for using both indoors and outdoors.
- The 5 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs.
- Comes with rails which are designed to allow you to add plastic boxes, sold separately, under the shelving tiers for extra storage space.
- Possibility to assemble the shelf unit as a workbench.
- For safety, we recommend securing the shelving unit to the wall.
|Number of shelves||5|
|Model name/number||Major 9867000|
|Shelf material||Polypropylene (PP)|
does the job well
sumo131 - Today
worth the money, easy to put together, have bought several and all good and sturdy
Does the job perfect for use in a garage or shed
kath14 - 10 day ago
We brought another once we had tested it out
Cheap and not fit for purpose
RaeMel - 1 month ago
Bought these shelves a few months ago. They quickly collapsed. The clips that are supposed to hold the shelves up are not fit for purpose. The shelves keep sliding down and slanting. Unable to use them and threw away the receipt as didn't expect them to be useless for the price! Stuck with inadequate shelvew.
IGre - 1 month ago
The shelves frequently collapse despite having limited weight placed on them. The clips supporting the shelves are inadequate.
Sturdy and great value
PracticalPrepper - 1 month ago
We got this to keep back ups of bathroom, cleaning and kitchen consumables on in the bathroom. It took 2 of us 20 minutes to assemble. It stands very stable, can take weight but I don't think I would put heavy tools on it / use it in a garage (unless the garage was used for storing food etc. rather than for repairing cars) as it would probably get scratched and metal racking would be more suitable weightwise. But for indoor use - or even tins of paint maybe - excellent. EVEN THO 1 part was missing, I am leaving a good review. can't go wrong for that price.