See more Brackets
Form Twinny White Powder-coated Steel Twin slot bracket (H)67mm
- Compatibility - Twin slot uprights
- Compatible with Twin slot uprights
- Insert brackets into uprights at desired position. Install brackets and shelving first at the top and then work down.
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
The smart storage solution
- The Twinny storage system can fit any wall configuration due to the uprights and brackets allowing for endless possibilities
- Adapt the position of your brackets and shelves to suit your changing needs
- Starting at the top and continuing downwards, insert the brackets into the uprights until the desired layout is achieved
- Once the uprights have been secured to the wall, brackets and shelves can be adjusted quickly and easily
|Product type||Twin slot bracket|
Non-standard sizing causes problems
PJTatBandQ - 17 day ago
We wanted to add a shelf to the existing 3 shelves of this type we bought from B&Q before lockdown. The advantage of this kind of shelving (and the reason we bought it in the first place) is that it can be flexible. The first problem was that we couldn't find the same size of shelf, but we resigned ourselves to having one wider one. However, what was more difficult to solve was the fact the the metal parts that connect with the wall-mounted tracks have changed size, making the brackets useless. The only thing we can do is take a hacksaw to them. Presumably B&Q want to sell us a whole new shelving unit. It just means though that I won't buy B&Q again.
Gartonender - 2 month ago
I have purchased quite a few of these Twinny brackets in various sizes to provide shelving for storage solutions. They are ideal. Strong and easy to fit. The only downside is the description that appears on the website. It would be more helpful to give the length of the bracket rather than the height (although by looking up the additional info it can be found). Get this right B&Q and your reviews and star ratings would soar.
Hold a good deal of weight, easy to use.
Doesn’t fit original upright
Elveejay - 1 year ago
Did my shed out with these a couple of years ago and decided now I wanted to make a few of the shelves deeper. Bought new brackets but they don’t fit the uprights.
Why change the design?
Only option now is to take out all the originals and replace, or stick with what I’ve got.
I’ll stick, thanks.
Bassey007 - 1 year ago
Bought these to add additional shelf to existing B&Q uprights, however, this new version is not compatible with the original range. Been using this type of shelving for years and always found any similar brackets worked.....until now.