See more Cabinet doors
GoodHome Balsamita Matt grey slab Highline Cabinet door (W)300mm (T)16mm
20% off Kitchens when you spend £2500. Discount applied at checkout.
- Compatible with the Balsamita kitchen range by GoodHome
- Handles sold separately
- Fittings & fixings not included
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth using a mild detergent if required. Do not use abrasives, chemical or steam cleaners
- 25 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Our Balsamita range is perfect for adding a sense of space to your kitchen. Opt for a contemporary look with this on-trend neutral grey, which hides smudges and fingerprints due to its smooth matt finish. We've also designed GoodHome worktops and handles to complement this range to make your kitchen a stylish space.
- These GoodHome cabinet doors have been hand-selected and specially designed to match our current flooring, lighting, tiling and worktop ranges. They are the perfect finishing touch to any kitchen project
- We love making things easy, that's why our doors come pre-drilled and ready for any hardware or drawer combinations we provide. This lets you install your kitchen quickly and hassle-free
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome doors come with a 25-year guarantee
- Our range showcases the latest trends in door styles, colours and finishes which coordinate perfectly with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||PP flat lamination|
Deeley10 - 7 month ago
I have no issues with this product looks lovely and I have the whole kitchen done with these doors and can’t fault them had a few issues with scuffs from delivery but that was quickly resolved and replaced so remember to take off the clear protection wrapper that covers them though people seem to forget to do this including my kitchen fitter !!
Poor quality finish to door fascia
Idlepez - 10 month ago
I bought this today just put me on for a few months until I change the kitchen completely. The quality of the finish to the door front is poor, loads of marks from what looks like packing straps. I took it back for an exchange and tried 3 more all the same. Same marks in same position.. Glad I hadn't bought a complete kitchen of this product