See more Trims, plinths & panels
GoodHome Balsamita Matt White Square edge Plinth
- Guarantee - 25 years
- Compatible with base cabinets from the Balsamita range
- Fittings & fixings not included
- Assembly not required
Features and benefits
Our Balsamita range is perfect for adding a sense of space to your kitchen. The bright white matt finish hides smudges and fingerprints whilst providing a smooth appearance in any light, at any angle. We've also designed GoodHome worktops and handles to complement this range to make your kitchen a stylish space.
- We love anything that's easy to install, like our pre-drilled plinths which are ready for all drawer and hardware combinations we provide, so you can quickly, easily and correctly install your kitchen, hassle-free
- This hand selected plinth has been designed to match our flooring, lighting, tiling, and worktops, these plinths are the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen project
- Designed with quality in mind and built to last, we've made sure all of our GoodHome plinths come with a 25-year guarantee.
|Edge profile||Square edge|
Good for the price
C345 - 4 month ago
This is a low cost plinth. It's chipboard, not MDF. It cuts cleanly and without problem if you use a fine tooth saw (or a table saw). It is also only finished on the front so all the sides need sealing (probably several coats of PVS/Water mix) if there is any potential for it to get wet. But at that price who cares, now installed and looks good.
TimLS - 11 month ago
If you can use a saw, then they are easy to trim and fit. Does exactly what they are meant to do
Cheap and uncheerful
Matthias360 - 1 year ago
Really cheap build quality. The plastic but just peels of, and the chip boards has the structural integrity of a poppadom. Had to cut to size and wood crumbled rather than cut and plastic section then just flaps around. Tried to install plastic edges onto the bottom and ended up completely ruining them. Buy a more expensive option!
Exactly what it says.
john200 - 1 year ago
Purchased two of these to modernise the bottom plinths in the kitchen.
Delivery was spot on, using the plinths where as you would expect, coated in a protective film so you can mark on, measurements etc, then peel later. Drilled and cut well. Five stars.