See more Close-coupled toilets
GoodHome Cavally Close-coupled Rimless Comfort height Toilet set with Soft close seat
Cavally comfort height closed-coupled rimless toilet set by GoodHome with soft-close toilet seat.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Not limescale resistant
- Fittings & fixings included
- Included: Toilet bowl, cistern, toilet seat and flush
Features and benefits
Our toilets help make day to day life that little bit easier. The rimless design and quick release toilet seat makes it so much easier to clean. And there’s the soft close toilet seat to close gently and quietly every time. They’re little things, but make all the difference.
- The Cavally comfort height is 5cm higher than our standard toilets, making it particularly comfortable for people with specific needs
- The rimless design makes it easier to drain most bacteria away with every flush, as there is no where for dirt to hide. It's much easier to clean than traditional closed rims
- Save water and money with our dual flush toilet packs. Choose between a 6-litre large flush or a more eco-friendly 3-litre small flush
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Handle type||Push button|
|Toilet seat material||Duroplast|
|Toilet lid closure||Soft close|
|Toilet back type||Close-coupled|
|Toilet seat colour||White|
Michelle - 5 month ago
Absolutely useless toilet do not buy as previous review says it very hard to flush the excrement away only after flushing and brushing the toilet at least twice will stools flush. Wish I could return
Excellent quality, easy to fit
Politeno247 - 6 month ago
A few months ago, I needed to replace our leaking , ancient, en suite wc and this was the right measurements to cover the existing holes and it was off the shelf in my local B&Q. Competitively priced against online competitors, Kingfisher have clearly gone the extra mile with their Good Home ranges as this did not disappoint. Well packaged, all the cistern parts were already fitted inside and needed no adjusting (I used to find them in pieces in a bag in the past and you have to figure out how it goes together), decent quality floor fixing caps too. I've also had a kitchen from the Caraway range with Good Home parts, plus I've tried the Good Home paints and found them very good value. I'm a professional painter and decorator by trade and also refurb properties, and while I normally go for expensive trade brand products for clients, I can experiment with these in my own home and I must say, for the money, in my experience, the Good Home products are excellent.
Anonymous - 8 month ago
The toilet is a terrible design when it comes being able to flush away the waste.
Poor quality ceramic and design.
Do not buy this, you have to flush it several times, resulting in wasting water and still not cleaning the waste.