See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Colina 1 lever Chrome-plated Waterfall Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 2x stainless steel flexible hoses
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This modern style chrome single lever basin mixer from the Colina collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.3 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||2|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.3bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
PMC1961 - 2 month ago
bought 18 months ago fitted over 12 months ago, looked good first of all, flow rate just right for small vanity basin, 12 months later chrome has pitted on top and a slight leak from the top when you turn it on
Tayab - 4 month ago
Bought this tap it look nice ..but after plumbing it it makes a loud hissing noise ..and flow of water very poor ..what a waste of money
Mr Mears - 5 month ago
Painfully slow slow, flow. I've never come across such a slow flow as this.
Definitely not worth the money. Avoid
Looks great, shame it's rubbish
Jongo76 - 7 month ago
The feeds for my bathroom sink are quite low pressure but I've never had a problem before, but this tap must have tiny holes as the trickle that comes out is just pathetic. I even took it all apart again thinking there was a problem somewhere, but all I can see is that the lever for this really doesn't open up the tap with much range at all, resulting in a rubbish flow.
Chrome is micro blistering after 5 months
Will1966 - 9 month ago
Chrome plating on these tap are not very good at all, brought these tap 8 months ago fitted it 5 months ago, the tap isn’t cleaned with anything abrasive, just average bathroom cleaner