See more Renovation paint
GoodHome Durable Denali Matt Cabinet & wardrobe paint, 750ml
GoodHome cabinet and wardrobe paint is a great solution for renovating your kitchen, bathroom and bedroom cupboards. It is designed to be used on many different surfaces such as wood, melamine, plastic-coated cabinets and doors, metal and glass.
- Suitable for Cabinet & wardrobes
- To paint cupboard doors and drawers remove them from the units and lay on a horizontal surface. Wash the surface with a soda based cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. It should be clean & dry before painting. Ensure any loose particles are removed. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. You can re-seal after applying the paint. When painting wooden doors, remove wax, oil and fill any holes or defects with a wood filler
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply between 10 and 25°С, for best results at least 2 coats are recommended using a brush or roller. Allow 10 days for paint to fully cure. During this time treat your new paintwork with extra care, gently wiping any spills or liquids from the paint immediately.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming meaning less preparation required, paint adheres well and application process is easier
- Its hard-wearing formulation is highly durable and resistant to everyday food and drink spillages
- It is resistant to water and household cleaners so you can wash away any marks or stains, making it really easy to maintain.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||12 h|
|Recoat time||12 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Sandy0101 - 9 month ago
I purchased this paint with little expectations and I’m delighted to say that it’s brilliant! I used 1 1/2 tins for a kitchen that has a lot of cupboards, coverage is really good and I have no roll marks. Just have to be careful for 10 days until it cures. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant product !!
Pjharvey73 - 10 month ago
Bought this to paint our wood effect vinyl wrapped fitted bedroom furniture (wardrobes, cupboards, bedside cabinets & dressing table). It took 2 coats / 2 tins and looks fantastic. Prep: Just wiped down with sugar soap spray & then applied with 2.5" roller & small brush.
My wardrobes look great
Madspanielmomma - 1 year ago
I love the Matt finish oh this paint, and it help hide slight imperfections from where beading had been removed years ago. I love the colour as I had so many fitted units I didn't want the room to be dark. It covered well using a brush and mini roller taking 2 coats. (I used 2½ tins - not doing the insides of the doors) I also left my doors on the wardrobes. I would say that it is a silvery grey and has a slight blue tone to it. You do need to be very carefully for several days as easily scratch but supposedly cures in 10 days (I am currently on day 7! But will amend my review if it is an issue.)
Love this product
Mabel1966 - 2 year ago
I brought this to revamp my kitchen cabinets and it did not disappoint. Gorgeous colour light grey but with a hint of blue in certain light.
Went on easily. i would say invest in a good roller and you cannot go wrong to revamp your kitchen or any item
One tin did 10 doors, 7 drawers and and 6 ends of units.