See more Countertop basins
GoodHome Hendra Square Counter-mounted Counter top Basin (W)38cm
20% off Bathrooms when you spend £250. Discount applied at checkout.
This ceramic countertop basin from Cooke and Lewis' Hendra range has a single tap hole ready for you to pick the mixer tap that suits you.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Overflow cap
- Compatible with all types of drain
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
Features and benefits
Ideal for creating your ultimate bathroom space this countertop basin makes for a luxurious finishing touch. The contemporary design is perfectly suited for all your bathroom needs whilst taking up less space than a traditional basin unit- giving you more room for all your bathroom essentials.
- Countertop Basins are designed to sit on top of a bathroom unit, countertop or shelf and look as though they are simply resting in place. No pipework is visible leading to a clean uncluttered look, this is a perfect versatile option for a modern style bathroom
- Made from Ceramic for durability
- Squared shape and minimal pipework make cleaning a breeze
- We recommend simply cleaning with a sponge and water, the ceramic finish means there is no need for abrasive chemicals
- Gloss white ceramic will work with a whole host of décor styles
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Basin type||Counter top|
|Number of tap holes||1|
Can't fault this basin
RCrozier - 10 month ago
I bought two of these basins. They are perfect. Though, the other review with the tap difficulty was helpful. However, it was not the fault of the basin. The sink hole is just over 4cm from the edge. My tap extends just over 10cm out. Definitely avoid mini taps. B&Q does sell appropriate taps. I went in and measured them but I found ones I liked somewhere else.
Don't put style over substance
Nicknameexists - 1 year ago
Looks great, but it's a rotten design. Firstly, the squareness inside means suds and foam etc. just don't drain away and you have to constantly wipe your hands around the bowl to remove them - meaning you need to wash your hands again. Secondly, after only a few months I had to replace the tap. This basin has the tap placement hole set far back from the bowl, and you will struggle to find a tap that doesn't mean you have to wash your hands over the shelf in front of the tap, barely over the bowl itself. Because of this most water ends up around the tap and ledge and not in the bowl. Although, most taps look like they project the water into the middle of the bowl, it's not the reality.