See more Real wood top layer flooring
GoodHome Liskamm Natural Oak Real wood top layer flooring, 1.4m² Pack
- Suitable for Bedroom, hallway & living room
- Drop lock click system
- For use on Indoor hard
- Underlay type required: Foam underlay
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- 30 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Engineered wood is a stable and durable flooring solution, with a real wood overlay that gives you the authenticity and high quality finish of real wood while also being easy to install.
- The wood is protected with a varnish coating for better resistance against stains and scratches
- The click floating and glueless installation system makes laying the floor quick and easy
- This floor is suitable for use with underfloor heating
- The planks are of varying lengths between 400 and 1200mm to give a more authentic look
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||4 sided bevelled edge|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Anonymous - 28 day ago
Good but scratches easily I have found so painted with a few clear coats of wax to protect it
Anonymous - 1 month ago
See Peter23 review: three planks in each pack are cut in two. Why? This is absurd. It means that the installer must consider where to use these short planks. Wastage is increased.
Eastbrook - 3 month ago
Superb quality and precise fit. Goes together very easy and looks great. Good variety of plank shades. Highly recommend.
Beware of two-part planks
Peter23 - 9 month ago
Good overall quality, easy to 'click-lock' install. There are 9 planks to a pack (not 11 as web page states) but this is still 1.4m sq. coverage. Beware: Per pack 6 planks are full length (1200mm) with the other 3 in two parts (700mm & 500mm) with joint edges. I have never seen this with laminate flooring packs before. This caused me to redesign some of my layout as I was originally going to evenly over-lap by half a plank (600mm).