See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Nivosa Teal Coloured concrete Plastered effect Embossed Wallpaper
20% off wallpaper. Discount applied at checkout.
- Paste the wall application
- Covers cracks & minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Wash with a sponge, mild soap and water.
- Recommended for Kitchen & bathroom
Features and benefits
What better way to create rustic charm in your home than with our Nivosa non-woven wallpaper? Part of our 1920's capsule collection, it has a realistic, rough concrete effect to give your walls character. The blend of grey blues, gold yellows and whites offer a trendy look for your home.
- "Paste the wall" is the quick and easy way to hang your wallpaper. It's up to 30% quicker to hang (versus soak times for traditional wallpaper) and you don't need a paste table
- Easy to remove when you want a change: just peel it off the wall (no soak needed)
- The heavy fabric weight (240gsm) is perfect for covering uneven walls, giving a smooth and even finish
- This combination of pattern and colour is recommended for medium size rooms, with medium size windows, creating the perception of a bigger and brighter space
- The vinyl coating is splash-proof, which makes it particularly suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and hallways
- Extremely hard wearing for a long lasting wall display
- Made with responsibly-sourced, forest-friendly paper
|Pattern match||Offset match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Li1 - 5 day ago
I was apprehensive buying this as I thought the colours would make the room feel cold..but it doesn't, literally the opposite. So cosy, brilliant choice and can blend soooo many colours. Never hung wallpaper in my life and so easy. I just matched the turkeys haha
SG27 - 6 day ago
Great colours in the wallpaper which you can pick up in cushions and throws. Make my lounge look cosy and stylish.
Birty75 - 9 day ago
Put this up today , well my husband did , there is a little waste because of the pattern but no different to any other paper you have to match, I love it , found the photos on the reviews very helpful.
Beautiful paper for my bedroom
AllyW - 9 day ago
Really pleased with the finish on this paper - looks more expensive than it is. Beautiful colours - we’ve had lots of compliments.
Livingroom do up!
Chocodogo12 - 17 day ago
Im doing up my livingroom and went with emerald green paint and this wallpaper it looks amazing! Its my first time wallpapering and painting and its been so easy to do, just the new floor to go down now!