See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Osani 1 lever Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 1/2" female threaded straight hose with PEX inner hose, clicker waste kit and instruction manual
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This modern style chrome single lever top mount basin mixer from the Osani collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.2 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||1|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
PamRuss - 11 month ago
This tap was installed a month ago and the hot and cold markers have worn off. Pressure has worsened also.
Attractive tap easy to fit
Ageing DIYer - 1 year ago
Tap looks good was easy to fit. The top down fitting mechanism meant there was no trying reach up to awkward bolts/screws. The water could be a little better but some of that is down to the head pressure in the house. Waste unit is pretty flimsy so didn;t bother to use it. Actually I've got about 4 spare waste units from other installs. Why not sell without them and reduce the price????
Tap looks great But....
NotaDIYer2019 - 1 year ago
Bought this tap as it’s suitable for all pressure types. Our last tap had very strong pressure but the water coming out of this is embarrassing. On full open it’s minimal. We will have to change it. Oh yes the waste - plumber took one look & did his own instead - rubbish apparently.
tap is great, waste is rubbish
Andy44444 - 1 year ago
the tap looks great and easy to fit, the slotted push waste which comes with it is not. the bottom seal which is held with the plastic nut does not produce a water tight seal and water leaks down between the sink and the rubber seal and down the thread of the waste
J80 - 2 year ago
Easy to install, easy to operate and looks super smart.