See more Wallpaper
GoodHome Rivina White Woven effect Textured Wallpaper
- Paste the wall application
- Covers minor imperfections
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for care - Sponge clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent to remove marks caused by everyday life
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
This GoodHome paintable wallpaper is an economic and stylish way to cover small imperfections and cracks in the wall – it is designed with a rich texture and supplied in white - ready to be painted the colour of your choice
- “Paste the wall” technology is quick, simple and easy to install: up to 30% time saving by applying the paste directly to the wall – no pasting table needed, no soaking time as it doesn't shrink; easy to remove, with no wall deterioration
- Suitable for all living spaces, for utility/humid spaces (kitchen, bathroom) and for high traffic rooms, thanks to its vinyl coating that is washable and extremely durable
- Covers small wall imperfections, creating a smooth surface
- Made using responsibly sourced, forest friendly paper
- Fabric Weight: 180g/m2
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Pattern match||Straight match|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
Covers uneven walls and bad plaster well!
Lins Hal - 5 month ago
I have used several rolls of this paper for my Hall, Living room and front Sitting room. I like the plain basket weave texture.
Was GREAT for me!
Amateur DIY bloke - 7 month ago
Now I've seen some negative comments about this wallpaper... But honestly for me it's been great! I pasted the walls only with this paper with paste the wall solvite glue. Paper sat down fine and was easy to slide and adjust. Bubbles were easy to come out. Day after any negative doubts I had about this wallpaper had completely vanished! I was impressed with this wallpaper that much that I decided to do three more rooms with it! Previous negative commenters I'm guessing you didn't prep good enough etc The only negative comment I have is to strictly use this paper if you are painting over. Leaving this paper unpainted will definitely show strong colours from underneath. Remember everyone... Preparation is key to an excellent finish!
Gretna - 9 month ago
You will need to paint it! , once the paper is put on the wall, the previous colours on your wall will show through. Had to apply Three coats of paint onto this wallpaper to cover previous wall paint. It states that this wallpaper is paintable! I did not think it meant that you will definitely have to paint it.
Laura731 - 9 month ago
Rubbish wallpaper so thin but nice pattern
Would not recommend