See more Single lever taps
GoodHome Zanthe Chrome effect Kitchen Side lever Tap
20% off Kitchens when you spend £2500. Discount applied at checkout.
- Comes with Female G1/2" flexible hose, tap fixings, instruction manual
- High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- Only hand tighten the flexible hose connections to the tap body. Tighten hose nuts to the home water connections using a correct wrench. Do not over-tighten, twist or fold the flexible hoses during installation. If in doubt consult relevant technical expertise
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This Cooke & Lewis exclusive design features a raised base and easy to reach mixer level, which alongside its premium, modern aesthetic, makes it easy to use and a perfect addition to any stylish kitchen.
- A single lever control makes this tap easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
- Features an anti limescale spout that rubs clean, making everyday maintenance and cleaning your tap easy
- Our taps are crafted with high quality materials. Even the finish creates a hardwearing scratch resistant exterior
- Single lever taps mix hot and cold water making it easier to control the temperature
- This tap comes with a swivel spout, helping you to do the dishes no matter the size of your sink
|Material||Brass, stainless steel & zinc|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Connection type||British Standard Pipe (BSP) female|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.8bar|
|Tap flow type||Single channel|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Aerator type||Rubber easyclean|
|Tap cartridge type||35mm ceramic cartridge|
Cooke & Lewis Tap
SuperSaints - 22 day ago
Good quality; no problem to fit; easy to use. Nothing more to add.
Preston08 - 1 year ago
happy with it. However the flow when on hot water is not as powerful
Super easy to install
London_lad55 - 2 year ago
Looks the business and easy install for novice diy’er.