See more Thermostats & central heating controls
Google Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Pack contains: Display, base, heat link, power cord, power plug, optional trim plate, wall screws, installation guide, welcome guide & nest pro installation card
Features and benefits
The 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat is slimmer, sleeker and even more beautiful. With a bigger, sharper display and Farsight, you can see the time or the temperature you’ve set from across the room. And now it even controls your hot water tank. Nest is Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled; it doesn't require a Wi-Fi connection but if you are connected, additional features are available with the Nest apps
- Auto‐Schedule - Just turn it up and down. It learns the temperatures you like and creates a schedule for you
- Auto‐Away - It automatically adjusts the temperature after you’ve left. It can even turn off your hot water if you’re away for a few days
- Hot water - Now you can control your hot water tank. And give your hot water a boost when you need it
- Advanced modulation - The Nest Thermostat now uses OpenTherm technology to modulate your compatible, high‐efficiency condensing boiler. So you save even more energy
- Remote control - Change the temperature and control your hot water tank from anywhere using your mobile, tablet or laptop
|Network technology||Wi-Fi & Bluetooth|
|Smartphone compatibility||iOS (8.0 or later) & Android (4.0 or later)|
lynxdpa - 4 year ago
Bought this on a great deal was fairly simple to install, I would say if you a competent diyer its should be withing your skills
Simple and perfect!
Mark the Harp - 4 year ago
I bought this a while ago and installed it myself. It really isn't that difficult. You need some high-temperature multicore cable, which you can also get at B&Q. The thermostat is really beautifully designed and it's become a bit of a talking point in the house – we even use it to check the temperature outside. It's extremely easy to program it because it works out what you prefer, and then eventually that's what it does. It's been flawless in our house, and allows you to check what it set to, and what the ambient temperature is in the house, either from elsewhere in the house or online. I have a second one to install for our upstairs heating system, which has a separate boiler as it's a large building. And I never thought thermostats could be interesting!
Great control with very little waste of energy
Weebarra53 - 5 year ago
Best purchase ever made. I am in complete control of the temp in my house even when I'm not there. I can view monthly how many hours my central heating has been on. So easy to use and I'm a 63 year old female.
Excellent connected thermostat
Dwayne83 - 5 year ago
Purchased to replace the white plastic thermostats installed in our new build avant home. They look really good and work well. We have two, one upstairs and one downstairs that speak to each other and control the zones desperately. We also control our hot water tank using the downstairs thermostat. Everything works well through the nest app. Good customisation and settings are really easy to understand. We had a nest pro install and it went smoothly. The best pro suggested installing at a different location to the existing thermostats and wired them in without any hassle. Highly recommend....saving us money on the gas bill already.
Bob2016 - 5 year ago
Well it working on its own. Check your setting and off it goes. I'm very pleased it looks great give you a lot of info as its goes. Well worth the price